giovedì 25 novembre 2010

S. Lucia Little Old Market




Hallo Everybody!
Today I want to show you the oldest Christmas market of my beautiful Town: S. Lucia Christmas little Market. It's very ancient, and its location here is from 1796!
I remember it since I was a little child, and my mom brought me there, to see and buy our Christmas decoration.
Now it's the same for my daughter: she often pass there to take a look, breath the atmpsphere and also for inspiration for Christmas gift...

Ciao a tutti!
Oggi vi voglio far conoscere il più vecchio mercato di Natale della mia bella città: il Mercatino di Santa Lucia. E' molto antico, e si fa in questo portico fin dal 1796!
Lo ricordo da quando ero piccolina, e mia madre mi ci portava, per vedere e comprare le nostre decorazioni natalizie.
Ora è la stessa cosa per mia figlia: ci passa spesso per dare un'occchiata, respirare l'atmosfera e per qualche ispirazione per i regalini di Natale...





Here you can find almost every thing for Christmas time...
Qua si può trovare quasi ogni cosa per il peiodo natalizio...

Handmade pearls jewles for not very expensive gift
Gioielli di perline fatti a mano per regali non troppo costosi







shining Christmas decorations
decorazioni natalizie sintillanti





I could stay there for hours, looking all the light and all the little things to put in our Christmas nativity.
Potrei stare ore a guardare tutte le luci e le piccole cose  da mettere nel Presepio






Do you want a sweet?? They are ... oh so good!!!
Made with almond paste, a kind of paste typical of the south of Italy, made of sugar, honey, almond ...

Volete un dolce?? Sono ... così bbbuoni!!
Fatti di pasta di mandorle, un tipo di pasta tipico del sud Italia, fatto con zucchero, miele, mandorle tritate







Brrr, cold is arriving! I must look for something warm.
Sta arrivando il freddo! Devo cercare qualcosa di caldo








But I have to tell you a thing...
During these days here in Bologna we celebrate MR CHOCOLATE.
I will let you see soon TEMPTING images of IT!


This is only the beginning!!

Ma vi devo dire una cosa...
In questi giorni a Bologna si celebra  il SIG. CIOCCOLATO.
Vi farò vedere presto GOLOSE immagini di questo evento.


Questo è solo l'inizio!!

(all photos by me)

Stay tuned!
Ciao

State collegati!
Ciao

7 commenti:

  1. Oh! How I would love to visit that Christmas Market! It all looks so tempting!
    Hugs, Cindy

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao surela!!! Mi sono vista tutte le ultime tue foto...la foto dei bicchieri blu è stupenda!!! Poi ovviamente la frutta di pasta di mandorle...dei capolavori di luviria :-))
    Baci
    la tu surela

    RispondiElimina
  3. How great! Our christmas market starts today!!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Yvonne

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hello There What a nice blogg I just found here.
    I am from Sweden and you are welcome to visit my blogg if you have time. Have a nice evening from Marias Hörna

    RispondiElimina
  5. Really great market. such, we have not in Norway: (
    Have a great Sunday.

    Hug Lykkebo*

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...